CloudOps Engineer (w/m)
Software Engineering & Operation in Stuttgart
- You are mastering the cloud infrastructure of our platform by supporting developers with the CI/CD flow, creating or updating new systems and work proficient within the cloud.
- Adhering to the latest security best practices, using as few as possible resources in those environments as well as backing up important data and be prepared to do a desaster recovery as soon as possible if needed should be no challenge for you.
- You are experienced in working with infrastructure as a code and building and supporting an integrated CI/CD flow.
- You have strong knowledge of networking, Linux internals and IT-security.
- A profound experience in at least one scripting language next to Shell as well as at least one provisioning/orchestration/configuration tool is an essential part of your skills.
- You are familiar with setting up and maintaining a professional CI/CD toolchain. Furthermore having basic knowledge as a developer is definitely a help.
- In your former working experience you dealt with cloud techniques and software defined networks. Therefore you complement your skills with container knowledge.
- Ideally you are also familiar with the 12 factors of cloud native application development and have hands on development experience.
Mercedes-Benz.io develops solutions in the areas of commerce, digital marketing channels and connected vehicles with the goal of the Daimler AGs digital transformation.
We use the most advanced cloudbased software architectures:
- Amazon Web Services as IaaS
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry as PaaS
- Hystrix as Circuit-Breaker
- Java Spring Framework for the Creation of cloud-based ReSTful web services
- Adobe Experience Manager as Content Management System
- Adobe Marketing Cloud for extensive personalization of content
- App Dynamics as a monitoring solution
- SAP Hybris (for E-Commerce) to handle relevant business activities
Full responsive and mobile first UIs are largely implemented with modern front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, through the usage of HTML5 and CSS3.
Our so called OneWeb EcoSystem allows for individual build-flows and development-toolings. One of its main objectives is to provide maximum autonomy to developer teams as well as the best support possible for integration into the overall platform.
We offer you
- High level software development.
- Working exclusive for Mercedes-Benz
- Start-up atmosphere with grown-up background.
- No top-down hierarchy.
- Flexible working hours and home office possible
- Modern office with Italian coffee machine, daily fresh fruit and free drinks.
Become part of Mercedes-Benz.io and form the digital future of Mercedes-Benz together with us. Worldwide.